Saturday, January 14, 2006

Yipeee!!

I just found out that an incredible woman that I am fortunate enough to call friend has recently become engaged! I just have to give a shout of congratulations to Cathy and Eric! I hear he proposed via a duct-taped message on a tarp - SO them. I am very happy for you guys!! Let me know if I can help!

On other good news, my nephew is half-way potty trained. "Say bye-bye to the poop!" is a phrase I never thought I'd hear from my sister's lips. Maybe I'll have to try that with the cats, since one of them has lately taken the stance that the closet is a much better litter box than the actual litter box. I keep hearing about cats who are potty trained. Is it too late for my boys?

Oh, and a quick reminder to some of my fellow small biz folks to be sure to check your tax schedule. Some of you may have filling coming up at the end of the month, so get those tax docs ready. A daunting task, I know.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Bean. You're a goofball. Which of course, only adds to your charm. Thanks for the kind thoughts, I hope you and the nut are doing well! Cheers! -cathy

1/16/2006  
Blogger Andrea said...

Oh, I got a good laugh out of that one. LOL.

1/16/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home