Saturday, December 31, 2005

Resolutions

Ok, so if I post my New Year's resolutions here, does that mean I have a better chance of sticking to them? I say we start a "Resolution Tracker Team" - who's with me?!

Resolution #1: Get more exercise
Plan: Bike a min. of 1x week and yoga 3x week, along with the walking and running already in place.

Resolution #2: Budget finances (work and home)
Plan: Create spreadsheets, use Quicken, track all purchases, and yes, if needed, resort to using colorful, labelled envelopes with "$40/wk = groceries", etc. It worked for Mom!

Resolution #3: Everything about friends
Plan: Keep better contact with the ones I already have and do what I can to make more.

Resolution #4: Grow the business 25%
Plan: Might sound like a lot, but, um, its not. And I need to do it. Keep the creative juices flowing, track down new clients, be on the lookout for new materials. Write or draw for an hour each morning to get going. Add at least 2 designs a month. Oh, and for pete's sake, get the website up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home