Friday, November 04, 2005

Twenty-four hours and counting!

My sister, brother-in-law and sweet nephew will be here in approximately 24 hours!!!! I can hardly wait! They haven't been down to visit us since we moved here because of events going on (something about giving birth...), but now they are going to be here for three days! Think I've used enough exclamation points?!

Needless to say, it will be very hard to concentrate today. I put together my to-do list on Sunday, like I do each week, and have actually been doing a good job checking things off. We've got a big sale coming up here in a few weeks, so the postcards are ready. I've also been continuing to try and figure out what the deal is with my website, so work plugs along on that.

I am still accepting a few more projects for Christmas delivery, if anyone is in need of party invitations, custom Christmas gifts, etc. Contact me if you are interested: info@bluebeancreations.com .

Have a great weekend all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home