Sunday, November 13, 2005

Wonderful-ness

We had a GREAT visit with the fam. Man, that little boy has grown! And, apparently, grown quite attached to my husband, whose leg he crawled up whenever he could. We threw a small surprise party for him (yes, more for the benefit of the parents than for the little one) at a restaurant on the waterfront, complete with gifts and a candle in a brownie. Also got to do some good shopping damage with my sister (okay, all I bought was a shirt, but she will be looking snazzy back home). It was much too short of a visit, but great to have them all here nonetheless.

Tomorrow the Nut and I are having a real date! We haven't been out for quite a while, so are treating ourselves to an entire day full of wonderful-ness, starting with organic hot cocoa and coffee in the morning, on to a bit of shopping, and topping off the day with a movie. Should be absolutely splendid!

I've been steadily plowing away on prepping for the arts and crafts sale that will be held here in a few short weeks. Already have a growing pile of bags, purses, some jewelry, items for baby and paper goods; more of all to come! I'll post pics after the event. The big excitement is that I'll finally be able to haul out my four tubs of Christmas decorations! What can I say, it's my favorite time of year. I was so excited when I heard carols in a store the other day!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bean -- Take your hubby on a date to that snazzy restaurant that we got you a gift certificate to! I want to hear how the food is!

Luv ya,
Big Sis

11/16/2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home