Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Sevens

Aagh! I just found a really old to-do list and double checked it against Gnome G's blog and I am indeed WAY late on a Seven's List! As in like almost two months late! (Ummm... can I blame genetics?) (Love you, Mom!)

So here goes...

7 Things to Do Before I Die
  1. Buy a house
  2. Write a book
  3. Own a letterpress
  4. Start a foundation/company/nonprofit/whatever focused on the environment
  5. Start a family and raise them to still love me through their teen years
  6. Row on the Charles River
  7. Live in Italy
7 Things I Cannot Do
  1. Get my website to work
  2. Understand why my little devil of a cat pees on the bathroom rug
  3. Hunt an animal (but hunting for bargains, that's another story)
  4. Finish all of the craft projects I start
  5. Get up the nerve to sing solo to anyone but my hubby
  6. BBQ a good steak (me and red meat don't mix)
  7. Cold call - I'm not a phone-talker
7 Things that Attract Me to the Opposite Sex
  1. Eyes
  2. Good sense of humor
  3. Seeing them play with children
  4. Seeing how much they love their mother
  5. Intelligent
  6. Ability to be silly or serious per the situation at hand
  7. A love of the outdoors
7 Things I Say Most Often
  1. Aw, crap...
  2. Turd
  3. Guess what?
  4. Grrrr...
  5. Oy!
  6. I need a brain break.
  7. ilym
7 Celebrity Crushes
  1. Mel Gibson
  2. Josh Groban
  3. Orlando Bloom
  4. Mark Ruffalo
  5. Zach Braff
  6. um... that one guy
  7. and that other guy
7 People to do This
  1. Any
  2. seven
  3. who
  4. want
  5. and
  6. have
  7. time...
(just let me know when you do!) =-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home