Monday, November 14, 2005

Ding! Ding! Ding!

In my last post I mentioned that we are having a big sale here soon; "we" being me and some of my girls. It has definitely been at the forefront of most of my activities lately, spending as much time as I can sewing, cutting, designing, ordering supplies and plotting out who will be laying out their wares where. And of course, as is always at the back of my mind: determining pricing. I really, really hate determining pricing. Detest it, in fact. The part of me that focuses on "this is how I make my living" butts heads with "who am I to say that my creations warrent that much?" I swear, sometimes I have a boxing match going on between my ears that litterally pushes my head from one side to the other with each jab and uppercut. I keep waiting for the bell to ring, sounding the end of round one.

Apparently, the boxing match goes on 24-hours a day. I woke up this morning and was informed by the Hubby that I woke him up in the middle of the night arguing prices in my sleep. So do I now add my slumbering hours to the work week? Ladies and gentlemen, let's get ready to RUMBLE!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are such a nerd. I love it.

love a old mt. view friend. :)

11/14/2005  
Blogger Kathy said...

Ah! Mt. View! Who is it? Aw, those were the days... I think I was a bit of a nerd then, too, come to think of it.

11/14/2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home