Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Things I'd like to do

A list of things to do now, ten years from now or someday. And definitely not in any order.

  • Print up some of my stuff... and see it selling in stores
  • Get some good press on Oprah, Ellen, The View, Better Homes and Gardens, Real Simple or some other such stylish place
  • Write a book
  • Publish said book
  • Buy a letterpress
  • Learn Italian
  • Take hubby on a backpacking trip to Europe
  • Have a baby (or two or three)
  • Open storefront
  • Buy Hubby a bulldog for Christmas
  • Learn to make jewelry
  • Knit my nephew a spendiforous blankie
  • Finish wedding quilt for Sis and my brother-in-law
  • Make some art for our house
  • Buy an old fixer-upper and fix it up before selling it for gobs of money
  • Move back to the PNW
  • On a random day, hand out flowers to strangers
  • Make sure my Dad knows how much I love him
  • Row again
  • Take vocal (jazz?) lessons
  • Sing the national anthem at a sporting event (yes, college game would be fine!)
  • Visit NY at Christmas
  • Live in a foreign country with my hubby and someday kids for at least a year
  • Retire to a quaint, smallish vineyard in Italy when I'm old and grey
  • Remember to explore. Always. Everywhere.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home