Wednesday, March 30, 2005

I'm on someone's blog!

I just found a link to this here blog on someone else's site! How grand is that? Thank you, Painted Princess! It's just cool to know that I'm not just writing on a wall. Yay!

I love the internet. I could spend ALL DAY just crusing around at the fantastico sites out there. You can learn anything! From mitering corners for a pillow to basic car maintenance to how stuff works. It's incredible! Sometimes I feel guilty for indulging myself by perusing these amazing worlds via the world wide web, but I can't help it! They're sinfully delicious! And I have to say, what I'd heard rumored about the world of blogging (this is prior to me jumping in to my own) is absolutely true! You get addicted. I find myself reading and discovering more blogs everyday. At night I even think about what sort of post I should blog next!

I think part of the addiction comes from being in this technology driven world and coming to depend on it so heavily. In the old days all of the activity and chatter that now takes place on a blog was pretty similar to women sitting around for afternoon teas or men hanging out at their clubs. And by no means am I suggesting that we return to those days! I like being able to hold my own in the real world quite fine, thank you very much. I just think it's interesting that there is this thread tying humanity together, no matter how reclusive we become.

All of this excitement and connection to the web reminds me that I really, REALLY need to get that ol' website up. My dear hubby has promised to help with that, since he's a bit more tech savy than I. It is so crazy to me that I used to design websites, but now that I'm doing my own, I don't know where to start! Must be why many artsy folk outsource their own sites for development.

So please, do stay tuned and I promise I'll make the big roll-out announcement when it is ready. In the meantime, if you need any cards, stationery, announcements, invitations, etc. shoot me an email to kathy@bluebeancreations.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home