Thursday, March 31, 2005

Cookies and boxes and ribbon - oh my!

I had a great meeting today. We ate chocolate and cookies the entire time! Talk about a rough life...

Seriously, it was for work. I'm trying to coin the phrase "taste-drive". That's what we were doing; small munches of lots of food goodies, trying to decide what the perfect fit would be, which one we'd be going home with. So many delicious choices - and the prices were great! Even though we decided to go with a different option that won't be perishable, if you ever are in need of some kick-butt cookies delivered to your door or a friend, check out these two great ladies in Oregon.

I'm actually very excited about the option that we did choose! I get to do some custom packaging and I think the employees who are getting these gifts will love the goodies inside. My one complaint is that I am still trying to figure out a good local resource for those packaging needs! I have some online companies that I'll be using once we make the final selection, but right now I just need a small sampling of boxes and packaging options to give some examples to the client and I need them now! I know, everyone says "Go to Michaels or JoAnns", but I'll tell you now: it ain't happening. While they're fine for some stuff, they don't have the selection that my good ol' Packaging Specialties in Seattle has. Too bad I can't make the jaunt out there now. It'd be a bit of a commute to go those 1183.08 miles, even though it's only 17hours.

Good thing there is CitySearch. I need to plot out my fun day driving around town tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home