Friday, April 08, 2005

Less than 24 hours

I'm leaving for Seattle in less than 24 hours! I am SO excited to see my nephew, sister and friends and family. The last time I saw my nephew he was only two weeks old. Now he is almost 5 months and I know that so much has changed!

I do have a lot to get done before then, though. Client projects to work on, designs to tweak, emails to send... And I still have to do laundry, pack, figure out what of my work stuff to bring with me and cuddle with my cats so they aren't too mad at me for leaving. I will be gone for two weeks.

While I'm in Seattle I'm hoping to get a fair amount of stuff done; probably more than I'll be able to while watching a baby. Two of my top priorities: 1) get supplies and shop at Paperzone and Packaging Specialties, and 2) hopefully meet up with some of these wedding professionals.


I'll try to post with updates (and definitely pictures!).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home