Thursday, March 30, 2006

Tax time

Sorry for the delay in posting! Not to fear - I am here! And doing just fine, thanks for asking. Although, I did just get back from being stood up by my tax guy... Seriously? He hasn't even seen the books yet, so I can't have scared him off that much! Hmmm... Any last minute tax preparers out there? I really don't want to go the H&R Block route (nothing against the company, I just want to develop a business relationship with someone who won't look at my business and decide how much help to give me based on my revenue).

The funny thing about the whole episode was that I did meet a photographer while sitting at the Starbucks waiting. He may do my product shots for the website (that I promise is STILL COMING!) and stock imagery if I need it. He also thought I should look into modeling. How sweet. And no, it wasn't a come on or cheesy type thing. Who knows, now that I'm living close to LA, maybe I'll be discovered! Ha! (Wink, wink; can you see me laughing?!)


Later edit: Heard back from Mr. Tax and he had the meeting down for the wrong day. He felt terrible about it, so I'm giving him another chance. Besides, who wants to go find a new Mr. Tax this late in the game? That and he wants to order some product.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home