Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Due Date

It's official. Today is supposed to be the day my son enters the world. But I highly doubt he is going to choose today to do so. And the doctor agrees. Ugh. Another few days, another week, who knows... I am SO ready for this! I feel huge and sleeping is out of the question. I just keep tossing and turning, number one trying to get comfortable, number two thinking about how my life (or OUR lives) are about to change! I can't wait to hold him. I can't wait to see what he looks like, to hear him cry, to watch him grow; just to meet him and bring him home. There is so much I want to do with him, to show him and teach him! There's just this huge part of me that can hardly believe that Peanut and I will be responsible for another life in just a matter of days.

We are mostly moved in to the new place, too. Got rid of a ton of boxes today, so we can now see our garage floor. The list of "to-do" and "to-buy" is getting shorter (don't get me wrong, as with any new/old house, there is still plenty to tackle) and we've managed to rearrange things just a few times before I think we've settled on the final layout. This weekend we can actually start to decorate and hang pictures, as opposed to just finding a home for things. It is really quite exciting. I'm looking forward to our house warming/meet the baby party!

So hopefully next time I post it will be with exciting news and pictures!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home