Sunday, June 10, 2007

Settling In

Just a quick note to say that we are here and have been in Seattle for a few weeks. Currently living in a friend's rental home while we look for a house, which I was hoping would be cheaper than S. Cal, but apparently is not. {sigh}

Baby baking is going fine, although I am beyond ready for the little guy to be here. We're still waiting for him to turn head down even though I'm 36 weeks. I may have to have a procedure to manually turn him, which I can't say I'm all that thrilled about, but whatever is best for him is good by me. I also want to find a house fairly soon because I am eager to get his nursery set up how I envisioned it.

It is nice to be with family again and able to visit the old hangouts. Still, I miss my girls in Cali. Looking forward to going down for a visit! More later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home