Saturday, September 16, 2006

Vote for the new name!

Here are the finalists for the new business name. Please vote by leaving a comment with your top pick (write-ins welcome).
  • Front Porch Studio (this one is one of my faves, but the URL is taken by another design firm in Georgia, so I would do something along the lines of .biz, etc. I like the welcome feeling it evokes; a place where friends gather. Any ideas for similar feelings?)
  • First Light Studio
  • Sasparilla Studio
  • Serendipity Studio
  • Bonhomie Studio (French for "a pleasant and easy manner"; pronounced bon-uh-mee)
Thanks for your help!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like StudioSerendipity so far.

How about:
"Press N Me" (get it, press in)
"Press N Ink"
"Press N Studio"

"Harmony Press"

whoa, get out the thesaurus!
xo

9/22/2006  
Blogger Kathy said...

I think Serendipity is in the top running at the moment, but the concensus has been to get rid of the "Studio" part (too limiting...)

I don't want to limit it to "something" press because I'm hoping that in a couple of years I'll have a store front and have more for sale than just press or paper items. (I do like the "Press N Me" though! hee hee!)

9/26/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home