Thursday, August 24, 2006

Break in

My car was broken into last night. Parked behind our house, as usual, but not per the norm, I left my cell in the car. It was one of those "I'm making a number of trips between the house and the car, so I'll grab my phone in a minute." But then of course I forgot. And now it is gone. And I feel like a schmuck.

I also feel a bit helpless. I mean, what the heck was anyone doing BEHIND our house? That was actually one of the features I liked about this place, thinking, well, most people won't bother to go back there. I hate the feeling a break-in leaves you with. Utter helplessness. It really, really bites.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, Kathy...so sorry to hear that!

It IS the most helpless feeling..like not being able to be free...grr, right?!

We've had stuff stolen before, it's frustrating cuz you have to deal with replacing/canceling stuff.

BTW, do you guys have deadbolt house door locks? Put them in...theives can get into doors that don't have them.

Thinking of you...take care!
Aunt Susan

8/24/2006  
Blogger Hazel Donovan said...

You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be really something which I think I would never understand. It seems too complicated and extremely broad for me. I’m looking forward to your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!
car removal brisbane
cash for cars ipswich

7/04/2021  

Post a Comment

<< Home