Thursday, September 14, 2006

New Name

This new business name thing is driving me crazy! I know the essence of the sort of concept I have for my business, but finding the right combination of words or even just one word that captures what all I need for it to capture is proving to be quite a feat! It's graphic design, custom invitations, announcements and greeting cards, plus I'd like it to someday be transferable to, say, hiring a couple people, maybe even getting a store front. Oy! Any suggestions, I'm all ears!

4 Comments:

Blogger marzi said...

what if you based it around "gertie", since she's a big part of the whole thing. i'm sure you could come up with some really cute and clever names based on that. good luck!

9/15/2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gertie, derivative of Gertrude, German means 'strong spear'

9/18/2006  
Blogger Kathy said...

Thanks Marzi and Anonymous! Will keep you posted. I do like Gertie, but I'm hoping to add to the collection and have more than one press. Poor siblings might feel less loved... {sniff} =-)

9/18/2006  
Blogger marzi said...

you could do gertie & friends, or something like that so that you're able to add on!

9/20/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home