Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Final Letterpress Class

Monday is the last day of class... and the day that I finally get to print! Since it was only a four-week class I opted to not do an ultra intensive design and just went with a clean Christmas card that Peanut and I will be sending to our friends and loved ones. (If you want one, drop me an email to kathy at bluebeancreations dot com.) I'm really excited to see how they come out but even more excited that the end of this class means I'll finally be able to turn ol' Gertie on and start working on my own press!!!!

In the meantime, I need your opinion on the holiday card. I'm debating between doing a flat card or a folded card. We plan on doing a simple little end of the year wrap up that will be printed and stuck in the envelope along with the card, so would it be ok to just do the flat card and save paper (and a tree or two)? I don't want to spill too much about the design, but it will be mailed in a #10 envelope.

I'll post pics of the final product next week! SO excited!!

1 Comments:

Blogger marzi said...

i think a flat would be perfectly fine. especially since it's #10. could be very cool. i'd love to see one when it's done!

8/31/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home