Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Ten Years Later


I survived. And it was actually fun. A little bit o' wine to help us out the door, a last-minute check of hair, makeup and outfit finaggling, and we were set. At least physically. Mentally, I think we all needed a shot of tequilla. But by the end of the evening we had a stash of memories to tide us over for another ten years. There were quite a few folks that I hope to see long before our twenty year reunion, too

It was interesting to catch up with people and see how much they had (or hadn't) changed. A surprising amount were still living in my hometown. I'll fill in more details of the entire trip later, but for now, I just thought I'd post one pic for comparison sake to my previous entry. This is (left to right) Amy, me, Pat and Sueann partying through the evening. (What do you think of my oh-so-California dress?)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

who is that crazy half Asian on the righ? She is HOT!

7/06/2006  
Blogger Kathy said...

Isn't she though? =-)

Gotta love her!

7/06/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home