Tuesday, May 09, 2006

She's here!


The beautiful girl arrived today - all 720 lbs! For the moment she is sitting outside at the bottom of our steps while I figure out how exactly to get her into the house, if indeed in the house is where she ought to be. I've been searching for an artists work space around here, but haven't found anything yet.

It is all happening so fast, I'm not sure what to do if I can't get her inside! I'm not giving up, though. I just need... a nap. And a cement floor. And a really strong pallet jack that can roll over carpet and not leave a mark.

3 Comments:

Blogger marzi said...

congrats! congrats! congrats! that's so exciting. she's beautiful! can't wait to hear what you name her!

5/09/2006  
Blogger 62cherry said...

Thanks for my excellent cd, I have it on in the car all the time : )

5/10/2006  
Blogger the shim family said...

Beautiful! Congratulations!

5/12/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home