Monday, April 03, 2006

Tuneage Tune-Up

I love music. Specifically, I love dancing/jumping/wiggling to music in my office as a nice little brain break. It can sometimes be a great way to turn up the creative juice! What's a milk shake without the shake, you know?

But even I can only listen to the 500+ songs on my iTunes so many times. I'm always on the lookout for new music and was thrilled to stumble on Lisa's fabulous idea for a CD swap! I'm all signed up and putting together the music list for my partner (um, is it just ONE CD? I may have to cull some...), but a girl can hardly live with just one CD, can she? So I figured I'll tell you some of my faves on repeat right now and then you can share your faves! Better hurry before iTunes upgrades their cost...

Top 20 Songs (note that there is a wide variety of genres here; some rock, some alternative, some easy, even a bit of country and good songs that are just a bit funky that I don't know how to label, etc.)

Catch My Disease - Ben Lee
Banana Pancakes - Jack Johnson
You Make My Dreams Come True - Hall & Oates
Sister Kate - The Ditty Bops
The World Ain't Slowin' Down - Ellis Paul
Six Packs and Big Macs - The Getaway People
Jezebel - Iron & Wine
Everybody Got Their Something - Nikka Costa
Don't Wait Too Long - Madeleine Peyroux
Hold You In My Arms - Ray LaMontagne
Ruby Blue - Roisin Murphey
Superstition - Stevie Wonder
Coconut - Harry Nilsson
It's My Life - Bon Jovi
Life Under the Mango Tree - Imua
Step Outside - Left Hand Smoke
You Raise Me Up - Josh Groban
Take A Chance On Me - ABBA
Live Like You Were Dying - Tim McGraw
Switch - Will Smith

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home