Tuesday, June 28, 2005

In the Meantime

Ok, so I'm having some technical difficulties with the post for pictures, unveiling, etc., and hoping to get that resolved today. At least now that a week has past I have even more things to post pictures of when I finally get it to work!

In the meantime, I heard about these guys on NPR and from everything I can tell, they are completely legit and a good deal. The deal is you go to this site, sign up, check out the deals, sign up and then refer five friends who also sign up for a deal. Then you get an iPod sent to your door absolutely free. Yup, a 20GB iPod. They also have it for flat screen TVs, XBox, iMac Mini, etc. Anyway, the deals are actually pretty good and you can cancel fairly easily with most of them, many without paying a dime! There are reviews on the site for each of the offers. I did the month of Audible.com and got two audio books, including one for my bookclub. It's great for working out and right now all books are just $10. There's also eFax, which is a great service for small business owners like myself who don't send faxes often enough to warrant buying a fax machine, but do need them occasionally.

Good luck with your freebies!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home