Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Look, up in the air!

Why is it that with planes being as large as they are (and really, even the small commercial planes are large enough) there has to be seating so close to the bathrooms? Personally, I can rarely go to the bathroom on a plane. Yes, if it's a very long flight with no layovers, say flying to Europe from the West Coast, then I will use the bathrooms, but aside from that, I'd prefer to hold it, thankyou.

I flew home from Seattle over the weekend and both legs of the flight put me right next to the bathrooms. Seriously, both legs? Half of the people forgot to close the door after they left, so not only did I get a whiff of the general odor of the bathroom (always pleasant), but I got whacked in the elbow countless times as the door flew open. I was already in an aisle seat, tucked in as much as possible to avoid being targeted by the beverage cart, but I was amazed at how far of a reach that bathroom door had! I swear, the next time I fly, I'm memorizing the info from this site so I can request a seat change as soon as I arrive. The only thing that made it bearable was that there were products from L'Occitane available to try. Of course, as soon as I realized that and was standing up, the fasten seat belt sign came on. Oh well, at least I can pee in the comfort of my own home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home