Thursday, April 20, 2006

Earth Day

Earth Day is this Saturday!! I sent out an Evite to a number of folks around here to see if they wanted to do a beach cleanup and I think we'll have about a dozen people, which is great! The nice thing about it is that all I supply are the garbage bags and plastic gloves. Should be a couple of hours cleaning up the beach and then I was thinking I might see if the local ice cream parlor wanted to give us half-priced ice cream... There is ALWAYS an occasion for ice cream! I was thinking about making shirts, too, since I have this new Speedball silkscreen unit, but I haven't ever used it. Wish I had a Gocco... Anyone else doing anything for Earth Day? If you are looking for something, check out EarthDay.org!

Anyway, I'll post pics from the event next week! I'll have a better/more thorough post later. Right now I'm catching up from being away for a while!

1 Comments:

Blogger the shim family said...

I love your beach clean-up idea! Way to celebrate Earth Day! I would love to know how you like your silkscreen machine, once you get around to using it. Wish I had bought a Gocco a few years ago!

4/24/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home