Thursday, October 06, 2005

Mini vacation

The past few days have kind of drained my creative resources, so I decided to take a mini vacation. Didn't even need to pack a suitcase. Put on my sundress and flip flops, grabbed my iPod, sketch pad and favorite graphic design mag, and marched on down to the beach. A whole two blocks. Hee hee! There is something good about living in Southern California. It's the start of October and 92 degrees!

Back to the vacation. It was wonderful. I didn't even mind that about 50 people saw me dancing in the waves. Heck, I think everyone should be able to let loose a little. It's good for the spirit. You know what they say, "Dance like no one is watching."

So now I can get back to work.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're the best! I wish I were there dancing in the waves with you!

- The Helpful Daughter

10/07/2005  
Blogger Kathy said...

Kid, you were definitely there in spirit! =-)

10/07/2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home