Friday, December 08, 2006

It's Official!

Sorry for the delay. I know, I know; it's been more than a month since my last post, but I have good reason, I swear! You see, the only thing that has been on my mind much lately is....

WE'RE PREGNANT!!!!

Yep, I'm 8 weeks along and after a great ultrasound this morning, I feel comfortable enough shouting it to the world. Peanut and I are having a baby in mid-July! I'm feeling pretty good most of the time, although some days the morning sickness hits harder than others. Chimes ginger chews, bubbly water and Triscuits are life savers. Needless to say, all of the grandparents, aunts, uncles and other relatives are over the moon. It's amazing to me how in such a short amount of time the world can change.

We're having our annual ornament exchange party tonight and I have to get cooking and cleaning, but I promise I will update as things progress. I'm so excited!

3 Comments:

Blogger Kathy said...

And THAT, ladies and gentlemen, is my sister. Don't you just love her? I do.

12/12/2006  
Blogger marzi said...

congrats kathy!

12/14/2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aaaahhhh!! We are in heaven, sweetheart! You and Art are in for the time of your lives for the REST of your lives! Absolutely fantastic! And if you stop having time to blog because you're taking care of Kaija, that's fine with me! Just let me hold her/him and spoil him/her, okay?
Alles Liebe!

12/14/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home