Monday, September 26, 2005

Today is one of those days...

...when there is a ton to do and not enough time to do it.
...when I have a million ideas in my head, but can't get them onto paper. (or computer, as the case may be).
...when I wish that I could be meeting my best friend's new little boy, but respect her need for a day or two to take it all in.
...when the lunch that looked and sounded so good has ended up being fed to the cats.
...when I hear that I have not one or two new projects headed my way, but three!
...when I know I shouldn't be typing, but I need a mental recharge break, so I do anyway.
...when I will the peaches to ripen faster so I can make two pies. They don't seem to respond to my stares, though.
...when the man next door is blaring his TV set SO loud that I just have to turn up my music and dance! (hey, remember, I'm doing a mental recharge-thing here.)
...when I look at my herb garden and feel guilty because it is wilting.
...when I look at the blank spot in my office and wish I could find the perfect letterpress.
...when I get a wonderful treat in the mail from my incredible sister, complete with a framed picture of my favorite little man (my nephew!) as well as a lot of other spoiling!!!
...when tears well up in my eyes as I think about how lucky I am to have so much to do, so much to love, so much that I have already accomplished, so much to marvel at and so much ahead of me.

I guess it really is a wonderful day. Now if I could just find the perfect design...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home