Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Going somewhere, coming from somewhere...

I spent the last week in Seattle with the fam for my adorable nephew's baptism. The last time I saw him he was just over 4 months old. He is now almost 9 months old and those gorgeous blue eyes just keep getting bigger. I must say, he looked like quite the cutie at his baptism, decked out in cords, a blue shirt and the little red necktie I made him. (Have you ever tried to find a necktie for an infant? Impossible, I tell you! But this one came out just fine.)



I miss Seattle. It is such a great city with a million little hang-outs, all of which were on my list of "Places to Visit While in Seattle" but none of which actually got visited. (Note: still craving that Anaheim Chicken burger from Red Mill, along with any of their delicious shakes.) I also miss Portland. Haven't lived there yet, but one day.

The travels got me thinking about all of the places that I'd like to visit and/or live. I've just started my list on 43places. Is it just me or does it seem like the Europeans have a much better sense of the coolness in visiting many other places? Or maybe it is just that they have better access to it. Anyway, I need to grow my list of places I've visited and those I will someday visit. Any absolute 'musts'?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My, is that the most beautiful baby on the planet or what?

8/25/2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And that TIE! Positively smashing!

8/25/2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those blue eyes of his are just ADORABLE!

8/25/2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A-dorable! I love that cute little man! He'll have to be in my life forever!

8/30/2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home